Frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions
Orders step by step process
- Once you’ve successfully placed your order on our website, we’ll send you a confirmation email. Didn’t receive the email? Don’t forget to check your spam!
- Once your order is placed, you will have up until we despatch the product to review your order. After this period of time, we will be unable to cancel or make any modifications to your order. Your order will enter our system where it will be processed with our warehouse team.
- Once packed, your order will be handed over to our courier. We will send you an email confirmation that will outline the date to expect your order.
- The courier will provide you with updates via your chosen preference (SMS or email updates) on the status of your delivery.
- Order received. We hope you enjoy your new items.
I have not received a confirmation email, was my order successful?
Once you have successfully placed an order on our website, confirmation of your order will appear followed by an order number. This will also be sent to you via your provided email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email, please check your spam folder. If nothing has arrived to you, please contact our team via (email address) and they’ll be happy to assist.
How long will it take for my item/s to arrive?
Our goal at IN8 Active is to process all orders within 48 hours of receipt. Orders are processed during our regular business hours of Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST. We always attempt to ship your order within 1-3 business days.
Please note that the weather, public holidays, peak shipping seasons and incorrect delivery information can delay the shipment of your order and this is out of our control. Therefore, IN8 Active will not be held liable for this.
Can I change my shipping and billing address?
Shipping Address: Ahead of making your order we advise you to check that you are happy with the shipping address before submitting your order. Once submitted we are unable to make changes to your shipping address. Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you will receive an email with your tracking information. Here your relevant courier to provide them with additional information for the delivery of your parcel.
Billing Address: It is always possible to update your billing address with us by logging into your account. Please note that a change to a billing address will only be reflected on your invoice if the change is made before your order is shipped.
What are your shipping rates?
We currently ship via UPS and USPS. The shipping costs reflect current UPS and USPS rates and are calculated based upon the weight of the item(s) purchased and the shipping method chosen at checkout. The shipping method options are: UPS Ground, USPS Priority. Weather conditions can create delays in delivery time and are the responsibility of IN8 Active.
Is the shipping process longer for online orders?
Most internet orders leave our store within 1-3 business day provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with the payment verification or the shipping address. With standard shipping you will usually receive your order within 2-5 business days of leaving our store. Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico addresses will generally take approximately 7-10 business days.
Please note Saturday and Sundays are not considered business days.
P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO:
We are sorry but we do not ship to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO addresses at this time. An option for you is to have your order shipped to a friend or relative who can then forward your package on to you.
Do you ship internationally?
We currently ship via UPS or FedEx on international shipping orders. Rates are at current UPS/FedEx international rates.